This week I was lucky enough to be nominated for both the Leibster Award and the Real Neat Blog Award. I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by the lovely Katy Copson ( check out her blog here and thank me later). I am so grateful and honoured. I am going to get all sobby on you guys because I am so happy right now but I believe I have seven questions I need to answer so here goes…
1.What is the first concert I went to?
I’m going to sound really nerdy or whatever but I grew up in a Christian family and the first concert I ever went to was a Hilsong concert in South Africa. Hilsong is a a Gospel Choir but they write their own music and it’s very modern and kind of like a rock band. I didn’t have a choice, I had to go with the family but I had a really good time and still listen to their songs.
2. Name one beauty product you can’t live without?
I cannot live without lotion. I have dry skin and if I don’t put lotion on my skin gets even dryer and I get cranky.
3. If you could live in one country forever where would you live?
I was born in Zambia and though I went to school in South Africa and now live in Ireland there is no place like home. It would definitely be my home country, the home of the Victoria falls, Zambia.
4. What is your best quality?
For some people it’s a turn off but I am very honest; sometimes too honest. I have trouble bottling things up and if I am feeling a certain way I usually put it on the table and move on.
5. Favorite You-tuber or Blogger
I actually don’t have an answer for this one. There are so many You-tubers and Bloggers I love for different reasons.
6. Best holiday I’ve been on…
When I was a kid my family and I would go to Caesar’s (Now known as Emperor’s Palace) once a year for a two – three week period and there was always so much to do at the resort, I was never bored so I guess those were the best holidays. I know that’s more than one holiday but it’s the same place so I guess that counts right?
7. Best life lesson learnt
This is a tough one. I guess the best life lesson is that everything in my life revolves around love. I love my friends, my family, my slave (boyfriend) and myself.
I am going to nominate these lovely ladies;
Cat Forsley – http://mylipaddiction.com/
Here are my questions;
- What are the five things you cannot live without? ( Lets go with material things )
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What is the most embarrassing experience you have ever had?
- Do you have any hidden talents? if so what are they?
- If I told you today that I will buy you 10 items from either Givenchy, Chanel or Louis Vuitton (you can only pick one designer) which would you pick?
- What is your favorite movie snack?
- Favorite Met Gala 2015 look?
The rules are:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)