You will need …
- Flour( I used self raising)
- Vanilla essence
All you need to do is …
- Preheat your oven at about 180°
- Mix butter,sugar, flour and a teaspoon of vanilla essence into a light dough
- I used cupcake cases for mine as I had no tin foil or baking paper but you can shape your cookies if you want and place them on a greased baking pan or baking paper.
- Bake for about 12 -15 minutes ( till golden brown)
- Leave to set for about 5 minutes
My cookies are only ‘heavenly’ because I used Heavenly Buttery buttermilk butter lol otherwise they are just regular butter cookies. So there you have it a quick delicious snack you can make with stuff that’s probably in your cupboard right now.